Looking for License Plate Cameras?
License Plate Recognition (LPR)
GV-LPR is a digital license plate recognition system that utilizes Neural Network Technology of artificial intelligence to identify vehicle license plates. It comprises a video capture card to acquire images, a software-based engine to recognize characters, a set of Input/Output modules to integrate with alarm and sensors, and a database to store images for event retrieval or analysis. 1, 2, or 4-lane real-time recording are available.
GV-LPR activates recognition process in two ways. One is by software motion detection, which detects vehicles passing through the camera and illuminator zone. Second is by Input/Output activation, which the action triggers recognition and recording on Input/Output activation. For example, a GV-LPR may be connected to a sensor such as magnetic loop detector, overhead laser scanner, or infrared sensor. When these devices are triggered, the system starts the recognition and sends the output signals to trigger devices like gate controller. The system supports two view modes including Camera Overview and Picture-in-Picture with ease of monitoring.
The system provides multiple Input/Output points for connection to devices such as gate controller, infrared detector, loop detection system, or alarms. By exporting the database that logs the captured license plate numbers, GV-LPR can be integrated to systems such as GV-series DVR or ticketing system.
GV-LPR System Architecture
- Condominiums/Home Gates
- Parking lot management
- Automatic toll collection enforcement
- Traffic enforcement statistics
- Border surveillance
- Stolen vehicle search
Multiple Input/Output Integration
- The system can be used in conjunction with card reader
- TITO (ticket-in/ticket-out system), and gate control system
- Outputs license plate numbers through RS232 or by file for various integration
- Hot Key Support can be used to manually activate Input/Output devices
- High recognition rate: 99% (at best performance).
- High recognition speed: less than 0.3 second.
- Integrates with GV-series DVR to retrieve video footage by license plate number.
- Vehicle counter feature tracks number of vehicles remaining in the parking lot.
- by counting vehicles entering and exiting the gate.
- Camera overview brings focuses on either the vehicle or the driver.
- License plate recognition database are processed and stored in.
- Microsoft Access Database for easy and multiple applications.
- Multiple recognition technology is applied until a recognition result is reached.
- Alarms will be triggered when an unauthorized or unrecognizable.
- vehicle is spotted.
- Picture-in-Picture window provides camera overview and.
- the last recognized image.
- Video or AVI file is used as recognition input source.
- Digital watermark technology is applied to verify authenticity of video clips.
- Text overlay displays license plate numbers on recorded video image.
- Activates recognition by sensor triggers, video motion detection or Hot Key.
- Recognition result triggers Input/Output Relay or user-defined application.
- Recognizes and displays license plate image registered in database.
- Retrievable vehicle entry and exit records by license plate number.
- JPEG format support: Allows approximately 10 million JPEG images.
- to be saved in a 80GB HDD.
- Auto recycle for image storage and database backup.
Smart Security Camera installed a PC Based system in my Sporting Goods Store. It was a much needed system that I put off installing for fear that the cost would be out of my price range. Smart Security Camera’s representative helped me find a system that was within my budget, without trying to up sell me. They were very professional and patiently answered all of my questions.
The new system gives me the freedom to leave the store without having to worry about product loss. I highly recommend Smart Security Camera to anyone looking for a security system.-Aaron Norman, Sport Goods Imports Inc.
I'm amazed by smart security camera who computerized my whole entire restaurant operations, it stands to gain some very important benefits. Orders and money transaction are tracked and fully logged, check totals are always correct, all integrated with this wonderful 24 cameras CCTV system.
I'm able to remotely connect to my restaurant system to check on my 4 point of sales, my line of cooks, check on a period of 75 days of 24/7 recorded videos etc..
People work together better than before and waste is reduced by 50%, as well as theft is completely eliminated. At the decent price I paid for computerization of my systems I received a peace of mind and an increase of 15% benefits, I'd greatly suggest smart security camera for computerized systems.-Scott Meredith, Silver Fish Lounge, Ft. Lauderdale