Point Of Sale Integration with our camera system
Loss prevention in the retail businesses is concerned with inventory shrinkage and the shortage of currency. Losses related to POS transactions can be a main cause of the shrinkage for the most part. An effective POS-DVR surveillance solution can help employers deal with these situations
Our Point of Sale to DVR surveillance system uses video text overlay technology to provide visual contextual awareness that helps reduce shrinkage and protect asset against business losses. While working in conjunction with the Data Capture Card, our surveillance system can turn into a POS/DVR surveillance system, which helps you with tools to remotely monitor cashier area, associate POS transaction data with videos, record videos for retroactive analysis, and even output alarms for emergency events.
- Highlight special keywords on screen, systemlog, & video with color.
- POS live view using your CCTV cameras
- Quick Search: single video search and playback with transaction data. Search criteria: keyword in the receipt, transaction event (start/stop/void), or start time (click here to view video)
- Advanced Search: access to Advanced Log Browser to search for all the transaction lists within a specific time frame based on pre-defined transaction criteria.
- POS Field Filter: use pre-defined transaction criteria to search in a field filter displaying the results in a newly created System Log, e.g. all the transactions containing the keyword "coke" will be screened out.
- Abnormal Transaction Alerts: when pre-defined abnormal transactions occur (e.g. over a certain value amount), the system will output alarm devices and send an alert message via email, phone, or SMS.
- Cash Drawer Input Setting: set module to the cash drawer so that whenever it opens, an alert will be sent to the GV-DVR System site and the transaction will be saved in the System Log for later retrieval.
- Recording: Video / audio recording capability. Auto-recording feature on transaction start.
- Live Audio/Video Monitoring: monitor video and audio of cashier areas through browser.
- Customization: adjustable POS text font, text color, background color and text alignment on screen and video files.
- Transaction Database: store all transaction data in Microsoft Access format for retroactive analysis.
- Customer Flow Counting: combined with GV main system, count incoming and outgoing customers or cars for customer statistics.
- Smart Search: pre-define a case-sensitive search area to pin point any suspicious shoplifter.
- Dynamic IP Address Support: save networking expenses; static IP supported as well.
Smart Security Camera installed a PC Based system in my Sporting Goods Store. It was a much needed system that I put off installing for fear that the cost would be out of my price range. Smart Security Camera’s representative helped me find a system that was within my budget, without trying to up sell me. They were very professional and patiently answered all of my questions.
The new system gives me the freedom to leave the store without having to worry about product loss. I highly recommend Smart Security Camera to anyone looking for a security system.-Aaron Norman, Sport Goods Imports Inc.
I'm amazed by smart security camera who computerized my whole entire restaurant operations, it stands to gain some very important benefits. Orders and money transaction are tracked and fully logged, check totals are always correct, all integrated with this wonderful 24 cameras CCTV system.
I'm able to remotely connect to my restaurant system to check on my 4 point of sales, my line of cooks, check on a period of 75 days of 24/7 recorded videos etc..
People work together better than before and waste is reduced by 50%, as well as theft is completely eliminated. At the decent price I paid for computerization of my systems I received a peace of mind and an increase of 15% benefits, I'd greatly suggest smart security camera for computerized systems.-Scott Meredith, Silver Fish Lounge, Ft. Lauderdale