Pan Tilt Zoom (PTZ) cameras have the obvious benefit of being able to pan, tilt and zoom either manually or automatically. For manual operation, a PTZ camera can, for example, be used to follow a person in a retail store. This is now also available with Object Tracking PTZ's which automatically follows a moving object.
PTZ cameras can be used indoor or outdoor. Some PTZ cameras have full 360 degrees pan, and are made for continuous automatic operation.
One PTZ camera can cover an area where 10 fixed cameras would be needed to do the same job. The main drawback is that only one location is monitored at any given time, leaving the other 9 positions un-monitored. The optical zoom normally ranges between 10x and 30x.
Our most popular PTZ Cameras:
- Fully interchangeable CPUs, cameras, housings, communications, and mounts
- 18x color camera
- Optional hybrid operation provides simultaneous analog (coax) and IP (MPEG-4) connectivity
- UTP transmission standard on all analog models
- All versions allow for remote configuration and update
- Multi-protocol capable
- Advanced diagnostics
- True Day/Night function
- Auto flip 180Ã‚Â° rotation for continuous viewing of subject
- Auto iris adjusts the monitoring image to the best brightness
- 520 color / 570 B&W TVL
- White balance function
- Color/B&W images auto switch to enhance the sensitivity at night or in a low light condition
- Integrated privacy zone masking feature
- Higher horizontal resolution of 540-line at color mode, and 570-line at B/W mode.
- Minimum illumination of 0.5 lux (0.05 fc) at color mode
- Day/Night operation can be selected to automatically or manually switch from color to B/W
- Digital motion detector
- 30x optical zoom lens plus 10x electronic digital
- Auto panning function with 256 preset positions.
- 360Â° endless panning.
- Autofocus, High Resolution Integrated Color Camera/
- 80X Zoom (10X Optical, 8X Digital)
- Zone Blanking
- 64 Presets
- 140Â°/second Pan Speed
- Rotating Discreet Liner
- One Pattern
- One Dynamic Window Blanking Area
- Auto Flip Dome Rotation
- Integrated UTP Circuit
- 1/4" 410K/470K Pixels Super-HAD IT CCD
- 10x(f=3.8~38 mm) Optical Zoom Lens (10x D-Zoom)
- High-Resolution : 520(Color) / 570(B/W) TV Lines
- Min. illumination (15IRE, Sens-up128x), 0.0014 Lux(Color), 0.00014
- Day & Night function (Moving Filter)
- Full Auto Focus function
- 360° Endless PAN (Slip-ring), 0~180° Tilt
- PAN Speed (Max 360°/sec), Tilt Speed (360°/sec)
- Vector Driving (Panning/Tilting operation simultaneously)
- Anti-Vandal, IP-66, Sunshield, F/H, 200(Ø) x 206(H)mm
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- 1/4" IT Super Had CCD 410,000 Pixels
- 480 TV Lines of Horizontal Resolution
- Built-In X22 Zoom Lens
- X10 Digital Zoom (Max. X220)
- High Sensitivity With A Minimum Scene Illumination
- 0.02 Lux
- Manual Speed: Pan (.8*~90*/Sec:64 Step) Tilt (.8*~45*/Sec:64 Step)
- Preset Speed: Pan (240*/Sec) Tilt (150*/Sec)
- Pan Travel: 360 degrees Continuous
- External Synchronization With Line-Lock
- Motion Detection Function
- Implementation of Low Light 0.003 Lux
- 30X Optical Zoom
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- 128 Preset Settings
- Motion Detection
- Wide Range White Balance
- Convenient OSD Menu
- Digital Flip
- 480 line horizontal resolution
- Low light sensitivity
- Programmable Dome Camera available with pendant or in-ceiling mounts.
- Focal Length: f=4.1mm to 73.8mm
- Auto Focus & Auto Iris with Manual overrides
- Dozens of presets to choose from
- Auto flip 180 degree Rotation For continuous viewing of subjects as they pass underneath the camera.
- Variable Scan Speeds with high acceleration rate and steady motion
- 360 Degree Continuous Pan Rotation
- Indoor / Outdoor Ready
Smart Security Camera installed a PC Based system in my Sporting Goods Store. It was a much needed system that I put off installing for fear that the cost would be out of my price range. Smart Security Camera’s representative helped me find a system that was within my budget, without trying to up sell me. They were very professional and patiently answered all of my questions.
The new system gives me the freedom to leave the store without having to worry about product loss. I highly recommend Smart Security Camera to anyone looking for a security system.-Aaron Norman, Sport Goods Imports Inc.
I'm amazed by smart security camera who computerized my whole entire restaurant operations, it stands to gain some very important benefits. Orders and money transaction are tracked and fully logged, check totals are always correct, all integrated with this wonderful 24 cameras CCTV system.
I'm able to remotely connect to my restaurant system to check on my 4 point of sales, my line of cooks, check on a period of 75 days of 24/7 recorded videos etc..
People work together better than before and waste is reduced by 50%, as well as theft is completely eliminated. At the decent price I paid for computerization of my systems I received a peace of mind and an increase of 15% benefits, I'd greatly suggest smart security camera for computerized systems.-Scott Meredith, Silver Fish Lounge, Ft. Lauderdale